The Client Services Manager will be responsible for delivering an excellent Customer First approach to all internal and external customers. Building effective relationships with our client base of over 270 Employers and working closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of service is provided at all times. The desired individual will have excellent communication skills, experience with people management and Client relationship management. Experience in money processing would also be a real plus.
You will effectively lead and manage the fast paced, highly regulated and controlled money processing area, dealing daily with Clients and Employers as well as managing the team to ensure compliant and efficient work practices. You will provide leadership and direction to a team of professional Accounts Administrators by building, retaining, developing and motivating team members to achieve and deliver key goals and objectives. You will build a strong working relationship with your team leader to ensure all monthly tasks are completed on time.
Your role will involve frequent and targeted countrywide payroll partner site visits to ensure effective relationships are maintained and developed. As part of these visits you will be tasked with suggesting and delivering mutually beneficial efficiencies.
Accountabilities of the Role
- Successfully develop and manage our relationships across various public sector and employers unions to ensure delivery of our Customer First approach. Enhance and maintain key union and employer relationships to ensure improved money handling processes. Develop new relationships and opportunities within public sector unions and affinity groups to secure further endorsements of Cornmarket’s deduction at source capability.
- To comply with risk control and regulatory requirements that is relevant to this role, ensuring all money processes and documentation adhere to CPC Guideline at all times and assist in the Department’s achievement of full regulatory and legislate compliance.
- To maintain commercial awareness relevant to this role in relation to changes in money processing industry and systems including the centralisation of public sector payrolls.
- Responsible for ensuring service levels are met and reported on regularly.
- To ensure forward planning for foreseeable peaks and troughs in task volumes are identified and prepared for, including new scheme integrations. Make recommendations to Head of Finance on what changes are required and by when.
- To effectively communicate the key goals and priorities through facilitated team meetings and measure the effectiveness of all team members working towards agreed team targets.
- Responsible for the motivation and development of staff within your area, setting goals and completing appraisals within the team while providing coaching and regular feedback to enable staff to reach their individual goals. To identify future talent from within the team and ensure the development, growth and potential of these people
- To build key internal relationships across the business and influence the operational direction of the money processing process / deduction at source capability from point of sale to ongoing policy administration.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of risk control & regulatory environment.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong Customer Focus.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a Team.
- Strong analysis, reporting and numeracy skills.
- Strong problem solving.
- Client services experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative and liaise with other departments within the company.
- Ability to pro-actively build relationships and influence at a senior level.
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment taking ownership for delivery.