LEAD .NET DEVELOPER
Ensure all processes and procedures are in line with the highest standards of process and software delivery.
The Lead .NET Developer will work closely with the Application Architect to develop eCommerce websites and full stack solutions.
1. Lead and develop the internal and external services.
2. Ability to assess and analyse system requirements and improvement opportunities.
3. Liaise with Application Architect to ensure all developed solutions are delivered effectively.
4. Leveraging and utilising Industry design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions.
5. Display excellent problem solving and strong communication skills.
6. Delivery of Robust and high-quality software solutions.
7. Good multi-tasking capabilities.
- 7 or more years of experience writing code (C# 4.0, Microsoft Entity Frameworks 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XML, SQL server).
- Strong knowledge of Web services, WCF, CXML.
- Worked with RESTful services
- Unit Testing using mocking frameworks
- Continuous Integration & DevOps experience
- Must possess application development knowledge on multiple Windows operating systems
- Experience of working on multiple full release cycles.
- Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object orientated approach).
- Understanding of modern software development tools and Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies and testing tools.
- Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration and SQL Queries
- Expert .NET Development skills
- Good knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle
- Exposure to Soap Services
- ASP.NET UI Skills
- Exposure to Single Page Application frameworks(Angular, React)
- Exposure of working on 3rd party application SW
- Strong understanding of software development tools and Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Cross application integration knowledge is a plus
- IIS Application server
- Automated Testing Frameworks
- Exposure to Load Testing
- Expertise in troubleshooting and analyzing problems
- Ability to quickly learn and follow IT processes and procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong documentation and organization skills.
- Clear communication style and ability to interact effectively and responsive to needs of business partners.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Sound judgment and ability to quickly weigh up relative priorities and act accordingly.
- Process driven and focused on quality.
- Experience of remote management of installed systems/applications, client-server based infrastructure
Software Development Manager
Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Irish Life Group Ltd. which is part of the Great-West Lifeco Group of companies
This role is a 'controlled function' as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that the appointee meets the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity standards issued by the Central Bank Cornmarket Data Privacy Notice