Life & Pensions Coordinator
The Life and Pensions coordinator is responsible for coordinating and ensuring the efficiency of projects carried out within the Life Sales Department, including but not limited to; compliance responsibilities, diary and event management, monthly reporting analysis and recording of all departmental documentation as required. The role holder will also be required to provide administrative support to the Director of Life and Pensions and Head of Life and Pensions.This is a fixed term contract position.
Account-abilities of the role
- To comply with risk control and regulatory requirements that are relevant to this role.
- To maintain commercial awareness relevant to this role.
- Coordination of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and statistics of all business completed.
- Bonus calculation procedures – oversee and review all monthly and quarterly calculations for all field staff, managers, and all internal life sales staff - to be completed for payroll deadline.
- Manage the progression and promotion process for the Life Sales team, including updating the procedure, forms, and manuals.
- Formation and distribution of annual contracts and targets.
- Manage all procedure documents for the Life department including editing, reviewing, and creating documents in line with Compliance.
- Key contact for department audit queries and maintaining documentation for the department. Liaise with different departments internally to make sure that all audit actions are completed and return information to audit. Complete bi-annual reviews of all shared drives to ensure correct access.
- Life Sales event organisation and management – coordination of events such as the monthly sales seminar, annual sales conference, monthly training sessions for all teams, and incentive holiday trips/awards.
- Supporting the Director of Life and Pensions, Head of Life and Pensions, and Senior Management within the Life and Pensions Division on all administrative and office management duties.
- Travel and diary management for both Director of Life and Pensions and the Head of Life and Pensions.
- Meeting organisation and minute coordination and distribution.
- Create and design correspondence, memos, charts, tables, and preparation of power point presentations across the Life Sales department.
- BCM & SAR Coordinator for the Life Sales team.
- Manage and track loss event/goodwill forms for the Life Sales department and all payments made by Life Sales
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Knowledge of risk control & regulatory environment
- Commercial awareness
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Diary management experience
- Microsoft Word proficient
- Communication skills, including MD, and Director Level
Behavioral Competencies Required
- Ability to accommodate unforeseen circumstances and ad hoc tasks demonstrating flexibility
- Good problem solver with a capability to follow queries through to satisfactory resolution
- Must be approachable and willing to help others
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure & adhere to tight deadlines
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Irish Life Group Ltd. which is part of the Great-West Lifeco Group of companies
This role is a 'controlled function' as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that the appointee meets the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity standards issued by the Central Bank Cornmarket Data Privacy Notice