As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be working on developing high quality test automation solutions for Cornmarket. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. You must have experience with building/maintaining strong robust Test automation solutions.
Focus on quality, to meet expectations of the stakeholders. Does the product meet your customer's needs? Is the product usable? Is it intuitive? Would it work with all the different browsers, platforms, and mobile devices? Ensuring all processes and procedures are in line with the highest standards of process and software delivery.
The QA Automation Engineer will work closely with the Digital Architect and Software Development Manager to develop automated tests for eCommerce websites and full stack solutions.
Accountabilities of the Role
- Lead and develop the automated testing processes.
- Ability to assess and analyse test requirements and improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with Application Architect and Software Development Manager to ensure all developed solutions are tested effectively.
- Leveraging and utilising Industry test design patterns to deliver scalable and extensible solutions.
- Display excellent problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Delivery of Robust and high-quality testing solutions.
- Good multi-tasking capabilities.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- 3+ years experience in software testing and demonstrated experience in test practices and technologies or equivalent relevant work experience
- Experience in coordinating testing and test infrastructure across multiple teams and platforms.
- W Experience in automation testing of Web based applications
- Experience in Azure Devops, Selenium, Jenkins, Visual Studio, mobile device automated testing.
- Continuous Integration & DevOps experience
- Experience in the full lifecycle of defect management, setting the priority and severity of defects, identifying ship-blockers and follow-ups with Fault Slip Analysis/ Root Cause Analysis.
- Experience of working on multiple full release cycles.
- Permission to work in Ireland on a permanent basis
- Automated Testing Frameworks
- Exposure to Single Page Application frameworks(Angular, React)
- SCRUM / Agile Experience
- .NET Development skills
- Exposure to Soap Services
- Automated Testing Frameworks
- Exposure to Load Testing
Behavioural Competencies Required
- Expertise in troubleshooting and analyzing problems
- Ability to quickly learn and follow IT processes and procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong documentation and organization skills.
- Clear communication style and ability to interact effectively and responsive to needs of business partners.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and able to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Sound judgment and ability to quickly weigh up relative priorities and act accordingly.
- Process driven and focused on quality.
- Experience of remote management of installed systems/applications, client-server based infrastructure
***If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated CV alongside your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org***