TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST (IN-HOUSE)
Cornmarket are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their busy HR team. This position is based in Dublin 8
Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd is part of the Great West Life Company and has been providing specialist financial advice and preferential deals to public sector employees for over 40 years. Founded in 1972, Cornmarket is now one of Ireland’s largest investment and insurance brokers. With 400 staff nationwide and support offices in Dublin, Galway, Cork and Belfast, we are focused on providing expert impartial financial advice to Ireland’s Public Sector.
As the Talent Acqusition Specialist you will be responsible for building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and you will provide a dedicated service to all areas of the business successfully sourcing and evaluating candidates in order to meet the resourcing needs of the business. You will be fully responsible for the design and implementation of the recruitment process including the recruitment strategy, recruitment measurements & reporting and identifying areas for process improvement.
Duties of the Role:
- Develop and implement the recruitment strategy for the company ensuring the selection of high-quality candidates in line with employment legislation and best practice.
- Design and implement a structured resource planning approach throughout the business. Working closely and building relationships with the business and hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs.
- Manage the full end to end recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience during every stage of the onboarding process
- Manage the sourcing of high-quality candidates through the most effective and cost efficient methods available. Effectively manage the recruitment spend by thriving to continually reduce recruitment costs across the company.
- You are responsible for the recruitment measurements and reporting providing information from time to hire, interview volume etc. Use this information to develop service level agreements with the business. Ensure appropriate triggers are put in place to address a change in approach to attract candidates
- Manage the internal opportunities and promotion process ensuring a fair and consistent approach is applied across the business
- Manage the recruitment approval process ensuring resource requests are within budget, an up to date role profile has been agreed and the appropriate salary and benefits have been agreed by the HR Team
- Manage the on boarding process for all new hires making the candidate to employee experience seamless and a positive experience
- Responsible for all recruitment administration including candidate correspondence, interview notes, contracts of employment and starter packs
- Manage the screening, interviewing and psychometric testing of all candidates for all areas of the business, ensuring the right candidates are selected based on cultural fit, capability and attitude evaluating candidates against the core competencies for the role.
- Responsible for the Cornmarket Apprenticeship programme, selecting capable and driven apprentices. Acting as Programme co-ordinator during the period of the apprenticeship ensuring that rotations are successfully completed and assessments are completed.
Knowledge/Skills Required for the Role:
- Commercial awareness
- 2 years previous experience in a HR/Recruitment role
- CIPD qualification desirable
- Ability to meet targets and deliver results by effectively managing multiple projects and candidates
- Clear understanding of the Minimum Competency Requirements
- Experience working in financial services is desirable
Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of the Irish Life Group Ltd. which is part of the Great-West Lifeco Group of companies
Due to the volume of applications we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.
Read our data protection notice+
Ref: Talent Acquisition Specialist 2018