Terms & Conditions
These are the full terms and conditions for entering our competition.
To enter you must be an active or retired members of the Fire Service in the Republic of Ireland.
Deadline for entry is 28/02/18.
- Promotional photography is required.
- The draw will take place on 09/03/18 and the winners will be notified by telephone within 3 working days.
- Details relating to the winners will be announced on www.cornmarket.ie on the day of the draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- There will be one winner who will receive a two night mid-week break for two people sharing with breakfast each morning and afternoon tea on one day of your choice at Lyrath Estate.
- All prize elements are subject to advance booking and availability, not all date ranges may be facilitated
- The prize voucher is valid from Sunday to Thursday only and excludes Friday and Saturday, July, August, Bank Holidays and Events, Christmas and New Years Eve.
- This prize is non-transferable.
- No cash or other alternative is available.
- Any element of the prize not availed of during the winner’s stay will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- The voucher is valid until 31st October 2018, otherwise the winner’s stay is forfeited.
- Any costs incurred additional to the prize package elements listed (e.g. food, beverages, room service, etc.) will be at the winner’s own expense.
- Prize will be dispatched within 14 days upon notification of winning.
- Prize draw is only open to all active and retired members of the Fire Service in the Republic of Ireland.
- The Trustees of the Fire Brigade Voluntary Protection Scheme reserve the right to cross reference the winner’s details with their membership records.
- This prize draw excludes any employee of Cornmarket and anyone directly or professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The promoter, Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd., reserves the right to alter, amend and foreclose the promotion without prior notice.