Introducing 3 Levels of Cover
To celebrate the launch of our new online quote channel, we’re offering Nurses’ and their partners €40* off new Cornmarket Car Insurance policies when you buy online before 30/11/17.
Our range of car insurance policies offer you more choice, more benefits and most importantly, better value.
- We have three levels of cover; Gold, Silver and Bronze, so that you can get the policy that best meets your needs and your budget.
- Improved No Claims Discount protection – which allows you to make 2 unlimited claims in a 3 year period on our Gold policy.
- Unlimited windscreen cover for Comprehensive policyholders when you use an approved repairer on Gold and Silver Policies.
- A reduced excess of €125 (previously €275) on Gold policies.
- A 2nd car discount* if your spouse / partner currently has a car insured in their own name.
- An additional 5%* discount if you have another Cornmarket product or an additional 10%* discount if you have another Aviva policy (subject to a minimum premium of €334.65, inclusive of Government levy). Underwriter terms and conditions apply.
- We’ll give you a 27%* discount on your insurance premium if you have no penalty points or a 12% discount if you only have up to two penalty points**.
Avail of a range of excellent benefits, including:
Comprehensive driving of other cars on our Gold policies
- Step Back No Claims Discount Protection on Gold and Silver policies
- Malicious damage in the designated parking area on work grounds on Gold and Silver policies
- 24-hour Breakdown Rescue and Driveway Assistance
What’s more, we reward safer drivers a discount of up to 50%* if you have been claims free for the past 5 years.
*Discounts subject to a minimum premium of €334.65, inclusive of Government levy. Underwriter terms and conditions apply. 2nd car discount applies if only your spouse / partner is insured as a named driver on the policy and also has a car insured in their own name. Discount is provided under policies underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Discount applies each year and must be requested at quotation stage. Discounts cannot be issued retrospectively. Underwriter terms and conditions apply. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
**Penalty points are only awarded on Irish driving licences. You therefore need a driving licence or driving permit issued in the Republic of Ireland to be able to avail of this discount. Underwriter terms and conditions apply.
Don’t delay, get a quote today