Introducing 3 New Levels of Cover
At Cornmarket, we understand that nurses, midwives, medical professionals and their partners all want different things from their car insurance. With this in mind we’ve worked hard to bring you a new range of policies which will give you more choice, more benefits and most importantly, better value through the Nurses and Midwives Car Insurance Scheme.
- We’ve introduced three new levels of cover Gold, Silver and Bronze so that you can get the policy that best meets your needs and your budget.
- Improved No Claims Discount protection – which allows you to make 2 unlimited claims in a 3 year period on our Gold policy.
- Unlimited windscreen cover for Comprehensive policyholders when you use an approved repairer on Gold and Silver Policies.
- A reduced excess of €125 (previously €275) on Gold policies.
- A 2nd car discount* if your spouse / partner currently has a car insured in their own name.
- An additional 5% discount if you have another Cornmarket product or an additional 10% discount if you have another Aviva policy (subject to a minimum premium of €334.75, inclusive of Government levy).
- We’ll give you a 33% discount on your insurance premium if you have no penalty points or a 17% discount if you have up to two penalty points**.
We can also offer you:
- Comprehensive driving of other cars on our Gold policies
- Step Back No Claims Discount Protection on Gold and Silver policies
- Malicious damage in the designated parking area on work grounds on Gold and Silver policies
- 24-hour Breakdown Rescue and Driveaway Assistance
What’s more, we reward safer drivers a discount of up to 50% if you have been claims free for the past 5 years (subject to a minimum premium of €334.75, inclusive of Government levy).
*Discount is provided under policies underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited. Discount applies each year and must be requested at quotation stage. Discounts cannot be issued retrospectively. Only one discount can be used with each eligible proposal. Aviva Insurance Limited, trading as Aviva, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the UK and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
**Penalty points are only awarded on Irish driving licences. You therefore need a driving licence or driving permit issued in the Republic of Ireland to be able to avail of this discount.
Don’t delay, get a quote today