Terms & Conditions
These are the full terms and conditions for entering our Vienna competition.
To enter you must be a Public Sector employee or a member of a Union/Association whom we service. Deadline for entry is 01/12/15. Winner and companion must be available to depart from Dublin on 17/12/15 and return on 20/12/15.
- Prize includes airport transfers and a cheque for €500 will be made payable to the prize winner.
- Flights are pre-booked from Dublin to Vienna and cannot be altered.
- Accommodation is pre-booked with the Mercure Josefshof Hotel BB (includes breakfast only).
- Draw takes place and one winner will be notified by telephone on 03/12/15.
- Winner will be announced on www.cornmarket.ie/news within 3 working days of the draw.
- Promotional photography is required.
- No purchase necessary.
- Any extra charges incurred due to flight or accommodation changes must be covered by the prize winner.
- Prize winner must liaise with travel agents (Club Travel) to finalise flight and accommodation details.
- Travel insurance is not included. It is strongly recommended the prize winner arranges this separately. For a travel insurance quote, please click here
- Passports must be valid for at least 3 months from arrival date. Passports validity is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- No cash alternative to prize.
- Tickets cannot be transferred or changed and are non-refundable.
- Cornmarket cannot be held responsible for any additional costs relating to missing your flight, cancellations, delays, loss of baggage or personal items including cash, personal injuries or illnesses or any unforeseen circumstances that are out of our control.
- The prize draw is open to persons aged 18 and over who are ROI Residents.
- This prize draw is excludes any employee of Cornmarket and anyone directly or professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entries not submitted in accordance to these rules, duplicate, delayed or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The promoter, Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd., reserves the right to alter, amend and foreclose the promotion without prior notice.