Terms & Conditions
These are the full terms and conditions for entering our Win A Car competition.
To enter you must be a PSEU member. Deadline for entry is 30/10/17.
- Promotional photography is required.
- The draw will take place on 10/11/17 and the winner will be notified by telephone within 3 working days.
- Details relating to the winner will be announced on 10/11/17 and on www.cornmarket.ie on the same day.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner of the car will receive an Opel Corsa Excite 1.4 90ps in flat colour with spare wheel.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The winner of the car will liaise with General Motors Ireland to finalise delivery & registration.
- Car insurance is not included. It is strongly recommended the prize winner arranges this separately.
- The car cannot be transferred or changed and is non refundable.
- Prize draw is only open to paid-up members of the PSEU.
- The PSEU reserves the right to cross reference the winner’s details with their membership records to ensure that the winner is a paid up member of the PSEU Trade Union.
- This prize draw excludes any employee of Cornmarket and anyone directly or professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- The promoter, Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd., reserves the right to alter, amend and foreclose the promotion without prior notice.