These are the full terms and conditions for entering our win a Fitbit competition.
To enter you must be a member of the Irish Pharmacy Union. Deadline for entry is 31/08/17.
- No purchase necessary.
- You will be entered into the prize draw by completing our online form before 31/08/17.
- There will be one winner who will receive a Fitbit.
- If we are unable to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected from the valid entries.
- Prize draw is open to members of the Irish Pharmacy Union who are aged 18 or over and are ROI residents.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- This prize draw excludes any employee of Cornmarket and anyone directly or professionally associated with the promotion.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter, Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd., reserves the right to alter, amend and foreclose the promotion without prior notice.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator on 04/09/17 and informed by e-mail or telephone call within 3 working days.
- The winner will be announced on www.cornmarket.ie on 07/09/17.
TO ENTER THE COMPETITION, PLEASE CLICK HERE