The cost of private health insurance in Ireland is continuing to rise and now with over 400 plans in the market, it is becoming much more difficult to compare and get the best deal. The good news is that Cornmarket’s Free Health Insurance Comparison service is here to help you.
We are the largest health insurance broker in Ireland, and in one phone call, our team of health insurance experts will alleviate the headache of trawling through hundreds of health insurance plans and:
- Complete a brief analysis of your requirements to establish exactly what type of cover you need for you / your family
- Compare all 4 health insurers in the market based on your requirements – Aviva Health, Laya Healthcare, GloHealth and VHI Healthcare
- Explain the difference between cash and hospital plans so that you can decide if these cover options are of interest to you
- Offer free impartial advice including a full explanation of all product differentials
- Find the best plan for you at the best possible price
What’s more you can rest assured that you will not get a cheaper quote for the same policy if you contact the insurance company directly. In fact, in some instances you may actually avail of lower premiums through specific offers with Cornmarket.
With Cornmarket's free impartial Health Insurance Comparison Service, you can enjoy savings of up €485* by switching from VHI Health Access to the Aviva Be Fit 1 plan, or €400* if you switch to the GloHealth Best Smart Teachers plan.
Call our friendly health insurance experts today on (01) 470 8093 to see how much you can save. If you haven’t reviewed your health insurance cover in the last 12 months, or if you have all your family on the same health insurance plan, you could be missing out on substantial savings.
*Health Insurance Savings figures based on price comparisons from Health Insurance Authority correct as at 01/05/16. Aviva Health Insurance Ireland Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. GloHealth Financial Services Ltd trading as GloHealth is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Vhi Healthcare Limited trading as Vhi Healthcare is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.