Could you and your family survive without your salary if you fell ill and were unable to work?
If your answer is no, then you need Income Protection** insurance. It provides you with a replacement income*** should you fall ill and become unable to work.
Cornmarket’s Income Protection Schemes are a simple, tax-efficient way to protect your family and livelihood in the event of illness or injury. It is remarkably good value because it’s negotiated on a special ‘group basis’ exclusively for members and harnesses the purchasing power of the collective.
For more information on your Union/Association/Employer’s Scheme, simply click on the relevant link below:
Don’t delay, join today - select your Union/Employer's Scheme from the list below:
- AHCPS Income Continuance Plan
- ASTI Salary Protection Scheme
- Central Bank of Ireland Income Protection Plan
- Chartered Accountants Ireland Salary Protection Scheme
- DCU Group Income Continuance Plan
- EPA & NRA Salary Protection Scheme
- Fire Brigade Group Income Protection Cover Plan
- Inland Fisheries Ireland Salary Protection Scheme
- IMPACT-Facilitated Salary Protection Schemes for Health & Welfare, Local Government & Local Services and Education Divisions
- IMPACT-Facilitated Salary Protection Schemes for Civil Service and State Enterprises Divisions
- INMO Income Protection Scheme
- INTO Salary Protection Scheme
- MLSA Salary Protection Scheme
- NFVB Salary Protection Scheme
- NUI Galway Income Protection Plan
- PNA Salary Protection Scheme
- POA Income Continuance Plan
- SIPTU Allied Health Professionals Salary Protection Scheme
- SIPTU Nurses and Midwives Sector Salary Protection Scheme
- SIPTU LAPO Income Continuance Plan
- TUI Income Continuance Plan
- VOA Income Continuance Plan
Alternatively, call us on (01) 470 8078 or click here to request a call back.
*Source: Cornmarket January 2016
**Note: Income Protection may also be called Income Continuance/Salary Protection.
***The level of benefit provided varies for each Scheme. Please refer to your Union/Association/Employer’s Scheme summary booklet for further details.