Mortgage Application Checklist
We know it takes time to pull together the documents you need to apply for a mortgage. That's why we've compiled this list of what you will need - taking the hassle out of the search.
- Certified clear copy passports (certified by Garda, Solicitor or Commissioner for Oaths)
- Recent utility bill in your name
- Last year’s P60s
- Last 3 months payslips (eg 12 payslips if paid weekly)
- Last 6 months current account/savings statements on all accounts
- Last 12 months statements on all loan/mortgage accounts
- Last 6 monthly credit card statements
- Last 12 months statement on your Credit Union Accounts – if any
Are you self-employed?
- If you or your partner are self-employed there are some additional documents you will need.
- Most recent 3 years signed financial accounts
- Confirmation from Accountant that tax affairs are in order
- Copy of 3 most recent years tax returns (P21 or Form 11 and Chapter 4 Revenue Cert)
- Most recent 12 months business bank account statements