"It helped me to be more positive, to look at how I’m coping & how I can take better care of me"
"It was good to know that all our reactions to lockdown are similar & normal"
"A structured breakdown to managing stress which was clear and practical"
"Very helpful, especially with the fear of the virus"
"Great tips on how to manage difficult times, refocus and revalue one’s life"
"The info was so practical with no medical jargon. Structured in a way a non-medical person could follow"
"Reduced the guilt about not being 'perfect' "
"Achievable advice given in a down to earth way".
More about the speakers
- Professor Jim Lucey is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Trinity College Dublin, and a Consultant Psychiatrist at St. Patrick’s University Hospital in Dublin, with more than 25 years' experience.
- Emma Murphy, Psychotherapist and emotional eating specialist will talk about how to reduce emotional and binge eating. Emma has over 10 years’ experience working with women and men struggling with food, weight and body image, who are often in a cycle of “Diet-Crash-Binge-Guilt-Diet”.
- Ryan O'Reilly is a leading international motivational speaker, high-performance coach and author. Ryan has over 15 years' experience working in a senior executive global role with numerous multi-national companies. He has spent the last 7 years' coaching, training, and delivering highly successful workshops to large organisations and international Blue-chip companies.
- Trevor Gardiner, Financial Services Manager for Fórsa members in Cornmarket more than 15 years' experience in the industry and works with Fórsa members on a daily basis. Trevor has helped hundreds of Public Sector employees and Fórsa members plan for a more secure financial future.
- Dr. Colman Noctor, Child & Adolescent Psychotherapist , St. Patricks Mental Health Services & Professor at Trinity College. Dr. Noctor has almost 20 years' experience and speaks regularly on Newstalk and at mental health events. He has a keen interest in the effects of digital and social media on the development of kids and teenagers.