This guide is only a summary of some of the benefits and cover of the policy. For full Terms, Conditions & Exclusions you must consult the Policy Document. If you have any questions regarding any of the benefits of the Allianz Combined Home Insurance policy, please call one of our Helpline numbers for full details.
Premises And Contents Cover
Cover against loss, damage or destruction caused by any of the following specified perils:
- Fire, Smoke, Explosion, Lightning & Earthquake
- Storm or Flood
- Escape or overflow of water or oil from within any plumbing or heating system, fixed water apparatus or fixed domestic appliance
- Stealing (or attempted stealing)
- Riot, civil commotion & malicious damage and vandalism
- Subsidence or heave of the site on which the private house stands or landslip
- Any one High Value Item is covered for no more than 10% of the Contents Sum Insured e.g. jewellery, works of art, furs and other such items.
In addition, your premises and contents section covers:
- Up to 15% of the combined Premises & Contents sum insured is provided for alternative accommodation (for you and members of your household) when the house is uninhabitable following damage by an insured cause
- Contents in the open up to €1,000
- Door locks replacement
- Fire brigade charges up to €2,000
- Fraudulent use of credit cards up to €1,300
- Freezer and refrigerator contents – cost of replacing food and drink up to €1,000
- New for old cover (except for household linen, wearing apparel, sporting equipment and bicycles)
- Personal money is included up to a maximum of €650
- Trace and access – for removing or replacing any part of the premises necessary to repair the heating or water system, where water or oil has escaped – up to €1,000.
Property away from the Home
Automatic cover for:
- Personal Money up to €650.
The excess applicable will be displayed on your quotation/renewal pack/schedule. Premium reductions are available subject to a minimum premium if you choose an excess of €500 or €750.
The excess for all freezing, escape or overflow of water from within any plumbing or heating system, fixed water apparatus or fixed domestic appliance is €300 higher than the standard policy excess displayed on your schedule.
Subsidence excess is €630.
Policies Underwritten by Allianz p.l.c. Allianz p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. The details provided are correct at the time of going to print (June 2015). Full policy terms and conditions are available on request. Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd. is an appointed intermediary of Allianz p.l.c