Terms and conditions gra competition 2019
Terms and conditions
You must be a member of the GRA to enter. Promotional photography with your consent. Only one entry allowed per person. When you fill in the form, you will be entered into all draws (subject to deadline). Competition is only open to paid-up members of the GRA. In the event of winning, Cornmarket will contact the GRA to verify your membership. The GRA reserves the right to cross reference the winners’ details with their membership records to ensure that the winners are paid up members of the GRA. Winners will be announced on Cornmarket.ie within 3 working days of each draw date. Draws open to GRA members aged 18 and over who are ROI residents. No cash alternative to prizes. No purchase necessary. Draws exclude any employee of Cornmarket and anyone directly/ professionally associated with the promotions. Entries not submitted in accordance with these rules, delayed or unsigned entries will be disqualified. The promoter, Cornmarket Group Financial Services Ltd., reserves the right to alter, amend and foreclose the promotions without prior notice.
- Holiday voucher worth €1,500 (May draw). Deadline to enter is 30/04/19. Draw takes place 08/05/19. Winner will receive a €1,500 voucher for clickandgo holidays and must finalise trip and travel insurance details, if required. See voucher for terms and conditions.
- Hotel voucher worth €500 (June draw). Deadline to enter is 31/05/19. Draw takes place 10/06/19. Winner will receive a €500 voucher from irelandhotels.com. Voucher valid for 12 months from date of issue. See voucher for terms and conditions.
- Fitbit Charge 3 (July draw). Deadline to enter is 30/06/19. Draw takes place 05/07/19.
- Go Pro Hero 7 (August draw). Deadline to enter is 31/07/19. Draw takes place 08/08/19.
- GAA or Rugby tickets (September draw). Deadline to enter is 31/08/19. Draw takes place 06/09/19. Winner will be provided with 2 tickets for the 2020 GAA football, hurling or camogie All-Ireland final or 2 tickets for a Six Nations match in 2020. Winner must confirm preference with Cornmarket upon winning.
- Opel Crossland X worth €22,500 (October draw). Deadline to enter is 30/09/19. Draw takes place 07/10/19. Winner will receive an Opel Crossland X 1.2 SC petrol (metallic paint). Car model shown is for illustrative purposes only. Winner will liaise with General Motors Ireland to finalise the specifics (colour, delivery & registration of car). Car insurance not included. It’s strongly recommended the winner arranges this separately. No cash alternative to prize. Car cannot be transferred or changed and is non-refundable.