What is mental health? Is it simply feeling ‘good’ all the time, or can we also hold space for feeling ‘bad’?
Join Zevo Health Wellness Specialist Nollaig O’Sullivan as she discusses how you can become a better mental health ally to your colleagues, your friends and yourself.
- Mental health continuum, stigma and reducing stigma.
- Noticing thoughts, emotions and behaviours that are signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support your own mental health.
- What it means to be a mental health ally
- How to support a colleague who may be struggling, supported with case studies